An Enterprise Architect is required to join a well-known public sector organisation, based in London. The Enterprise Architect will work with the Head of Architecture to develop the Enterprise Architecture to ensure that the future-state digital capabilities are aligned with the digital strategy. This is an excellent opening for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join a company whose core values are; care, confidence, community and curiosity.
The successful Enterprise Architect's responsibilities include;
- Taking ownership of technical standards, design patterns and reference architecture
- Working closely with other teams to understand and document business capabilities and to develop architectural roadmaps aligned to business strategies
- Participating in investigation, evaluation and selection of new approaches, methodologies and technologies
- Working closely with SME's to support the development of the technology roadmap
Interested applicants will have the following experience:
- Working as an Architect on complex projects and programmes
- Ability to design complex technical solutions
- Ability to innovate and think creatively
- Analytical thinking
- Model and analyse business and operating models
For further information please send your CV now or call Carys Jones on 0161 924 3671.