Engineering Project Manager
6 Months +
The business delivers high quality electrical power distribution and controls systems for a variety of state-of-art commercial and military aircraft platforms. This role is for an experienced Project Manager to deliver our latest power solutions from the New Product Introduction (NPI) phase through to full-scale production.
- To scope, plan and deliver large, and often complex NPI projects as part of a wider customer-driven program to time, cost and quality
- Use industry-established project management practices and techniques for initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure.
- Use best practice methods for risk and opportunity management, schedule recovery and active scope management to ensure on-time delivery.
- Actively manage a variety of stakeholders including the customer, the business leads and the programme management.
- Identify ways to continuously improve NPI delivery, reducing inefficiency, cost and schedule where possible.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant job-based learning in project management.
- A recognised professional qualification in project management, e.g. PMI, APM, Prince2.
- Proven track-record of successful delivery of a product or service developed in line with NPI, engineering or business lifecycles.
- Experience as a Lead Engineer or in a Technical Lead position
- Aviation project management experience desirable but not essential.
Please forward CVs in the first instance to Leigh Sproston - -