Engagement Project Manager
Telford (remote-based initially)
We are actively looking to secure an Engagement Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Project Description -
You will interact with the Fraud Investigation Service, Change Management Delivery Group and the Large Business team to further the use of advanced analytics capabilities as well as maintaining and adapting existing services.
Our client is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager to join their team who is able to run several small to medium sized projects concurrently.
What you'll do -
- Direct the execution and implementation of your Projects, driving continuous improvements and efficiencies, using agile project management and delivery methods
- Develop and maintain project schedules and work with the delivery team to establish a delivery rhythm, balance priorities, manage risks, dependencies, and remove blockers
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage of delivery
- Map and manage stakeholders to ensure good relations and effective communication
- Lead and motivate multiple multi-disciplinary teams, having knowledge and experience to provide guidance and support
- Good level of commercial awareness, develop and present business cases, feasibility and design proposals.
- Experience leading several small-medium size projects concurrently
- Strong requirements and business analysis skills, proven record in Agile methodologies & techniques
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.