Role: Endpoint Detection and Response Specialist
Contract - 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the Endpoint Detection and Response scope of services and technology. The successful candidate must have a thorough understanding of the key technologies used to provide the service in this scope. The position will require supporting consoles and SaaS services, such as Cloud One and Crowdstrike.
- Deploy AV/EDR management infrastructure
- Support Windows, Linux and AIX endpoints
- Manage exclusion configurations
- Assist with and support malware incidents with CSIRT
- Engage and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
Essential Candidate Skills and Experience:
- CISSP Preferred
- 5+ years' experience supporting EDR services in a large enterprise
- Basic OS system administration skills in Windows, Linux and AIX
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions to problems
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!