Jefferson Wells are currently recruiting for Embedded software engineers based in Cheltenham on a six month contract.
Key Activities may include involvement in any aspect of the Software Engineering life-cycle, bur most likely to be verification (reviews/scrutinise, through to unit/module testing and integration testing). The tole may also involve close collaboration with other disciplines, in particular, Systems Engineering, and may also involve liaising with other global sites depending on allocation of work.
The contract may include writing artefacts in support of the software activities, reviewing others artefacts and generally supporting software engineers in processing the project. The role may involve both autonomous work and working within a team environment as part of the software team in support of common objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficient in C and Assembler
- Significant experience of designing and implementing real-time embedded software
- Demonstrated ability to make independent judgements, identification of problems, creation of solutions software verification.
- Familiarity with DO-178B/C level A/B
- Target hardware experience is desirable but not essential
- A history of good problem solving and solution building skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of CM tools (e.g. IBM RTC), knowledge of DOORS
Knowledge of CM tools (e.g. IBM RTC), knowledge of DOORS.