EM+S (Enterprise, Mobility and Security Engineer / Reading / 18 month contract / PAYE - Competitive Rate
Fancy working with one of the UK's biggest IT companies?
Do you want to be a key leader in the fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud?
Role: Enterprise, Mobility and Security (EM+S) Engineer
Contract - 18 Months
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives. Doing business worldwide and have offices in more than 100 countries.
- The EMS team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energized Engineer to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering onboarding EMS.
- The Engineer should be a technical expert who is interested in running complex operations across multiple countries, interested in coaching and mentoring others, able to analyze complex technical and non-technical data to understand challenges and opportunities and to drive results through their impact on others.
- The Engineer is also responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance.
- The Engineer will have to work with EMS customers, assess their environment, network and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick Onboarding of Intune (Standalone and Hybrid) and / or Azure AD Premium features, to define and execute a remediation plan together with the customer's IT staff as well as coach and mentor other engineers on assisting customers.
- The engineer is responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for EMS while utilizing the company's IP and assets across partners
- You be responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Deployment and Adoption Experience for Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 products, while utilizing the company's IP and assets across partners, Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the field sales organizations and Office 365 business groups.
What we'll need from you:
- High energy Engineer who will help customers maximize their return on investment in Cloud services
- Improve customer satisfaction and help customers deploy and maintain operating systems
- Connect with and guide Cloud service customers and partners in their journey to adoption and consumption of their entitled workloads.
- Help Customers adopt the modern workplace solutions
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the service, take ownership for service improvement
- Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes while continuously driving effectiveness and thus reducing costs
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, proactively engaging in technical communities
- Drive positive business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
- Build strong relationships with customers and partners and become a trusted advisor
Essential Candidate Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 technical competency: possess in depth knowledge of Office 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune is mandatory
- Intune technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Intune or any other mobile device management software
- Advanced skills in PowerShell, Active Directory, Web Services ,troubleshooting and driving adoption across collaborative workloads in O365 like Teams, SharePoint and Yammer.
- Cloud competency: broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards "cloud only" services
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Strong troubleshooting skills across multiple planforms and systems
- Medium or advanced networking skills: switches, routers, firewalls
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to adapt to the customer's needs
- Technical Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role) including experience of supporting Enterprise customers
If this sounds like you, please send through your upto date CV
All candidates will be spoken with before CV is submitted