Are you a Facilities Technician, Electrical Technician or an Electrician looking for an exciting career move within a well-known Engineering and Manufacturing brand?
On offer is the chance to work across four sites in Stonehouse, you will join an existing facilities team working at a Technology Centre including offices, workshops and labs where you will implement and carry out planned and reactive maintenance of the buildings.
To be successful in this role you will need a recognised electrical qualification & demonstrable experience in facilities maintenance or electrical maintenance within a manufacturing workplace.
- Relevant industrial experience gained by providing facility maintenance in a manufacturing workplace
- Electrical maintenance experience
- Mechanical maintenance experience advantageous.
- HVAC experience advantageous
- Experience supervising contractors on site
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Applications and other internal systems)
- Organized and driven approach to complete tasks to high standard
Please note that this is a days-based position at 37.5 hours a week, although there will be some overtime and on-call bonuses provided as well.
Please apply within for immediate consideration for this position.