End to End Test Manager - AWS/Azure
Location: Telford/Remote Initially
The successful individual will have SC Clearance or eligible and willing to apply
We are actively looking to secure an End-to-End Test Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Experis are seeking an E2E Test Manager to join our client, a multinational information technology services and consulting company.
What you'll do
- Implementation and co-ordination of the End-to-End Assurance and Test Strategy in the systems development life cycle.
- Provision of technical direction and governance (for Assurance and Testing), liaison with the Migration Partners / IT Delivery Leads to ensure consistent interpretation of their mutual test strategies.
- Product delivery implementation activities, managing deliverables, project budgets, planning and forecasting, involved in recruitment and rotation plans.
- Providing test direction for the area
- Analysing new work and changes to existing projects to estimate the effort needed and to determine people and test environment requirements.
- Producing the project test strategy and/or test approach.
- Creating detailed test schedules, including identifying the dependencies on other areas.
- Ensuring all subordinate test documentation is produced by the appropriate individual and reviewed.
- Planning and managing all test stages for the project including co-ordination with external teams and attending project checkpoint meetings.
- Authorising the completion of test stages and arranging sign-off with the client and other key stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring more inexperienced TM/TLs.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Prior experience in End-to-End Test Management for large clients
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Understanding of agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery lifecycles
- Experience in AWS/Azure Cloud technologies would be beneficial
- Understanding of Non-Functional Testing
- Excellent Management of Schedules and Milestones
- Collaborative working across multiple 3rd Parties and Suppliers essential
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong Team Building skills
- Risk Management
- Experience in Risk Based Testing (RBT) Or Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Excellent reporting skills
- Implement and manage Go 2 Green plans
- Experienced in Microsoft Project
- ISTQB Advanced Test Management certified would be preferred
The successful individual will have SC Clearance or eligible and willing to apply.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.