End to End Project Manager - Application Development
Location: Telford / WFH initially due to COVID restrictions
Travel: Once COVID Restrictions are lifted travel will be required to Southend-On-Sea, Manchester or London offices
We are actively looking to secure an E2E Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our Client are a large multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. We are looking for experienced End to End Project Manager to join our Client based in their Midlands Delivery Centre in Telford. When current restrictions are lifted and office-based work returns this role may require travel to and periods of time working from several other offices including Southend, Manchester or London, where the projects are likely to be based.
The successful individual will be able to manage several small to medium sized Outcome or T&M (Time and Material) based projects concurrently. This will involve working with the client to scope the project, inputting into and helping to formulate the Statement of Work (SOW) and being responsible for the client's response and subsequent delivery.
What you'll do:
- Please refer to the E2E Project Manager Terms of Reference (ToR)
What you'll bring:
- Experience working as a Project Manager, managing software and/or integration projects
- Strong commercial awareness
- EM Certification (or demonstrate a willingness to certify)
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to build productive relationships
- Flexibility about work content with ability to balance priorities across multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work independently and with the client
- An understanding of agile methodologies, tools and techniques
The following would be an advantage but is not essential:
- Experience delivering under fixed price arrangements
- Experience delivering data related projects in the cloud
- Experience of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology and collaboration tools (e.g. Agile/SCRUM, Atlassian Jira, Agile for Scrum, Confluence)
- Understanding of agile delivery techniques e.g. Continuous Delivery/Integration, Test Driven Development, and associated tooling
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.