DV Cleared Senior IT Operational Administrator
A DV Cleared Senior IT Operational Administrator is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation to join them on a permanent basis on a client site the Cambridge area.
As the DV Cleared Senior IT Operational Administrator you will be is responsible for the day-to-day administration of technologies in support of business project and programmes, ensuring that technology and platforms are available when appropriate to meet delivery requirements and support development teams. It is a client facing role working as part of a deployed team within a client environment, with responsibility for the day to day technical operation of platforms in scope, working closely with line of business teams and technology platforms providers, both internal and external 3rd parties.
What's in it for the Senior IT Operational Administrator?
- An Excellent Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Work with leading edge technologies
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills required for the DV Cleared Senior IT Operational Administrator:
- Hold DV clearance (is a must)
- Experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Services including directory, messaging, back-up and storage.
- Experience of administration and management of VMWare and on premise virtual infrastructures
- Significant experience in Technical Operations Management across complex, technology service propositions
- Experience of operational management standards such as Six Sigma
- Experience of working across diverse services, products and business
- Willingness and ability to travel
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a DV Cleared Senior IT Operational Administrator and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and team, then please apply via the link.