DV Cleared Network Support Engineer
A DV Cleared Network Support Engineer is required by a prestigious organisation in their Huntingdon offices.
As the DV Cleared Network Support Engineer you will join a team of dedicated IT professionals to deliver new and exciting IT systems into the Defence environment. Being a UK National and holding DV Clearance is essential. You will be working on site as part of a delivery team and bring your experience as a Infrastructure Engineer, with a technical background in secure networks and systems and take responsibility for delivery, integration and support of a major IT system for the MOD.
What's in it for the DV Cleared Network Support Engineer?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the DV Cleared Network Support Engineer:
- Hold current DV clearance is essential
- Proven track record of deploying and supporting secured enterprise infrastructure including PKI, directory, messaging, back-up and storage
- Demonstratable experience in working to change management procedures
- Experienced in VMWare and Microsoft Windows Domains
- Working within highly secured systems and networks
- Experienced in systems integration, with appreciation of networking requirements for a server infrastructure
- Knowledge of Cisco and Dell network hardware, network concepts.
- Knowledge of JSP 604 and 440 and associated JSPs would be desirable
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills and you are a DV Cleared Network Support Engineer to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.