DV Cleared IT Service Desk Team Lead
A DV Cleared IT Service Desk Team Lead is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation to join them on a permanent basis on a client site the Cambridge area.
As the DV Cleared IT Service Desk Team Lead you will be is responsible to ensure the day to day operational delivery of Service Desk functions across a small service delivery and governance team, embedded on-site at a client site. The role is accountable for Service Desk functions execution of operational ITIL process with full responsibility for the quality and performance of the Service Desk.
What's in it for the DV Cleared IT Service Desk Team Lead?
- An Excellent Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Work with leading edge technologies
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills required for the DV Cleared IT Service Desk Team Lead:
- Hold DV clearance (is a must)
- Experience of working in an Information Technology domain
- Experience in Technical Operations Management across, complex, managed service propositions
- Working knowledge of or qualification in ITIL v4 and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience of solving complex problems
- Experience in allocation and co-ordination of workload within a team
- Willingness and ability to travel
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a DV Cleared IT Service Desk Team Lead and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and team, then please apply via the link.