DV Cleared IT Service Delivery Manager
A DV Cleared IT Service Delivery Manager is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation to join them on a permanent basis on a client site the Cambridge area.
As the DV Cleared IT Service Delivery Manager you will be is responsible for ensuring the quality of service provided by the operational service teams and for making sure that key performance indicators are met and maintained, focusing on the support of technology applications. You will act as a focal point and co-ordinator for service development activity, through the management of delivery teams and as a controller of technology assets used in the delivery of service.
This is both a customer and internal facing role with responsibility for the day to day technical operation of a given service, reporting directly to an operations manager who holds overall accountability.
What's in it for the DV Cleared IT Service Delivery Manager?
- An Excellent Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Work with leading edge technologies
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills required for the DV Cleared IT Service Delivery Manager:
- Hold DV clearance (is a must)
- Experience of working in an Information Technology domain
- Experience in Technical Operations Management across, complex, managed service propositions
- Degree educated in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of or qualification in ITIL v4 and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience of driving operational excellence across existing delivery teams
- Experience of solving complex problems
- Experience in allocation and co-ordination of workload within a team
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a DV Cleared IT Service Delivery Manager and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and team, then please apply via the link.