DV Cleared IT Administrator
A DV Cleared IT Administrator is required by global organisation in their Hounslow office.
As the DV Cleared IT Administrator you will be is responsible for the day to day management and operation of technology applications and platforms across the Cyber and Information business, in direct support of business delivery to their customer base. This is an internal facing role where you will work with engineers and operation managers to ensure that IT applications and systems are maintained and delivered efficiently to meet business need.
What's in it for the DV Cleared IT Administrator?
- An Excellent Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Work with leading edge technologies
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills required for the DV Cleared IT Administrator:
- Hold DV clearance (is a must)
- Prior experience at 2nd line level support providing day to day tech support to customers.
- Experience in supporting Enterprise Infrastructure Services including directory, messaging, back-up and storage.
- Experience of administration and management of VMWare and on premise virtual infrastructures
- Experience of systems integration, with appreciation of networking requirements for a server infrastructure.
- Communication skills - the ability to write and present complex subject matters in a clear and concise manner
- Has the ability to work autonomously and can resolve complex issues with minimal guidance.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across various positons and levels
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a DV Cleared IT Administrator and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and team, then please apply via the link.