Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, this is an exciting .Net Developer opportunity to make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. You'll be working in a software delivery team that has a genuine interest for engineering and values autonomy, high-quality code, and a hard-working mindset.
Our client's Content Technology & Innovation team use the latest tech to create, process and distribute the best entertainment. They are a unique blend of talent covering both engineering and operations with more than 2500 people across Europe, connecting customers to more of what they love all day, every day. You'll be joining a proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative team setting the standard for excellent innovation.
What You'll Do:
- Developing new applications for integration projects as well as streamlining existing applications
- Helping to design and communicate technical solutions in an evolving environment
- Contributing to a positive, encouraging, and delivery-focused team culture
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrated ability building APIs and microservices in .NET (C#)
- Hands-on technical experience writing automated tests e.g., Python, Groovy, Spock
- Proven technical skills working with SQL and NoSQL databases e.g., Oracle, Couchbase, MongoDB
- Technical experience deploying code using automated CI/CD pipelines e.g., Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- An ability to quickly learn new knowledge domains and unfamiliar technologies
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate new strategies and solutions
- Strong interest and energy to constantly improve the systems we work with
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband.
- Be part of an organisation recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women'
- Six subsidised restaurants on site
- A subsidised gym and private cinema