Glasgow / Remote
£360 per day
Do you want to join the UK's #1 consultancy which is made up of a team of 100's of motivated and hardworking individuals based worldwide? Can you create and work with innovative solutions and enable us to grow our soon to be thriving architecture team? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? Our client is looking to increase their team of .NET Developers to contribute to maturing our end-to-end Workforce and Workspace story.
They're at the forefront of innovation whilst pushing boundaries and you'll be given the freedom and support you need to make an impact!
.NET Developer Requirements
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
- Excellent OO C#/.NET programming skills
- SQL server 2012/2017 or similar
- n-tier architecture
- Automated testing experience
If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience in writing clean maintainable code then please submit your CV in the first instance.
On the other hand, if you know someone who will be a good fit for the role, please pass on their details. We pay for referrals!