Digital Workplace Consultant
UK Wide - Permanent
We have a new opportunity for a Digital Workplace Consultant, working for a global Information technology services and consulting Business.
As a Digital Workplace Consultant, you'll play a leading role in helping clients with the adoption of new workplace solutions resulting in a better collaboration within the client's organisation, where you can demonstrate thought leadership and change management.
A leader in Workplace solutions and consultancy, the Business delivers complex and full estate workplace solutions for clients across multiple industries globally.
The role is UK based and involves extensive travel, mostly in UK but as the need arises - worldwide. Consequently, candidates have to meet all visa and work permit requirements in order to successfully reside and work within the UK.
- Confers and implements modern technical and non-technical solutions which successfully fit into the processes and the existing systems landscape of our clients.
- Mobile for international travel and willing to work away from home on a regular basis.
- Proposes and implements sustainable and future oriented architectures using the latest developments.
- Provides leadership for engagements, leads projects through their lifecycle, makes contribution to business development, analyses customer situations and provides proven recommendations, present to senior and C-level stakeholders and more.
- Demonstrates experience and skills from working upon solutions with a focus on collaboration and workplace efficiency and uses Microsoft 365 with all the related tools and other SaaS offerings in the market accurately to drive communication and teamwork within our client's organisations.
What are we looking for?
- Background of minimum 5 years in consulting activities with clients in the areas of workplace and employee transformation solutions.
- Experience in designing omnichannel workplace solutions, deep understanding of workplace change and changing workstyles, ability to accelerate rollout and adoption of modern workplace solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of the current market and relevant trends for cloud-based and on-premise solutions for workplace and technical expertise
- Collaborative skills and team interaction on a high level.
- Solid grasp of workplace technical architecture, including Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, G-Suite, Windows 10, Microsoft Intune, File storage solutions and others.
What is in it for you?
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days' annual leave, bonus, car allowance, fully expensed travel and an attractive stakeholder pension scheme plus many more.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Please apply with your CV to register your interest and to discuss how this opportunity could be the next career move for you!