Digital Strategy Consultant - UK Wide
We have a new opportunity for a Salesforce Platform Architect, working for a global Information technology services and consulting company.
The company are a global leader in Digital Transformation Consulting and you will be operating within a fast-paced Consulting environment, working on challenging digital projects that deliver creative and innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors.
We are looking for an individual who brings the ability to create and design the creation of a transformation portfolio and roadmap to achieve strategic shifts and an appreciation of the opportunities technology constraints can bring across web/mobile/enterprise/emerging digital concepts.
You will be taking the lead in customer engagement, dealing with senior stakeholders and taking accountability for client opportunities.
What are they looking for?
- Stong experience in developing digital strategy, experience design and transformation roadmaps
- Ability to build quantitative and qualitative research to create evidence-based design and assess challenges faced by organisations in today's digital market (spanning industry, market, competition and customer)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to prioritise complex outcomes and apply both a macro and micro lens to an organisation's challenges
- Strong facilitation skills using Design Thinking/ Human Centred Design or similar techniques to elicit innovation solutions that solve customer problems
- Experience defining design systems/patterns and an understanding of customer best practice
This role is UK based but may require travel, as the need arises. Candidates must meet all visa and work permit requirements to successfully reside and work within the UK.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive package and benefits, with bonus and car allowance
- Industry leading training and development schemes
- Chance to work with cutting edge technologies
- Genuine opportunities for progression
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Please apply with your CV to register your interest and to discuss how this opportunity could be the next career move for you!