Digital Security Delivery Manager
Locations: Remote with occasional travel possible
Salary: £50,000 - £63,000 Negotiable
About this role
This is a great opportunity to work with leaders in digital transformation, as a digital security delivery manage you will get the chance to collaborate with BDS pre-sales team to help co-ordinate BDS efforts and helping manage BDS deliverables. Validating in conjunction with sales team BDS scope and costs.
- Recognized security/Project management qualifications (CISM, ITIL, Prince 2) or equivalent.
- Project Management professional with proven experience in commercial, public or industrial sectors
- Ability and willingness to obtain security clearance to SC/DV levels
- Solid IT and security skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Microsoft Suite
- Security clearance in place or the ability to obtain
- Tech Stack: SIEM, IAM, APT, DLP, VA (Vulnerability Analysis and mitigation), PKI
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms