Our client is a thriving Digital Marketing Agency based in the heart of Glasgow, however, their footprint spans across the world. Some of their clientele involves Working with some of the largest brands in ecommerce, the arts, utilities, and sustainability. They are currently looking for an experienced marketer to come in and join as the Digital Marketing Manager within the company. The company has an excellent culture where the individual is always cared for, which is also reflected in their benefits. The employer offers a culture of open communication, valuing a supportive culture for everyone.
The company are looking for a marketer to come in who enjoys collaboration within a team environment and flourished within that type of environment. The position involves working across the full spectrum of digital marketing, with an emphasis on social media marketing (organic and paid). Moreover, with being a position of management, experience of being able to delegate and manage teams productively is also required.
As a key point of contact within the business, you will also have to be an effective communicator that can converse with clients and co-workers, whilst ensuring that projects and campaigns are being progressed efficiently.
Above all, an understanding of the digital world as whole is the key to success within this position.
- Manage the Digital Marketing division in their undertakings and support in any issues or questions that are encountered. Provide support in personal development meetings, manage colleagues' workloads during periods of annual leave and being able to conduct problem-solving
- Manage and delegate work dependant on the marketing departments skillsets, workload, and availability. Carrying out more senior tasks when required
- Advising and a clients on accounts and ensuring everything is running efficiently and at an optimum level. Including regular communications and call with clients
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Marketing to help with the strategy for larger digital transformation, or digital marketing, projects. This involves the development of pitch decks and proposals
- Managing potential business development opportunities for the company, when leads arise from interested marketing clients
- Representing the marketing department in cross-departmental meetings
- Mentoring and training new employees when they join the team. Developing existing team members to ensure they are progressing
- Creating and sense-checking monthly client reporting across accounts
- At least 5 years of experience of Digital Marketing
- At least 1 year of experience overseeing a team
- Practical experience with social media marketing (paid and organic)
- Practical experience with SEO and copywriting
- Data analysis skills
- Experience with tools such as Google Data Studio to build client reports
- Experience with Client Relationship management
- Hybrid working model (potential also for remote working depending on your situation)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance, as work-life balance is important
- Personal investment plans for your development, professionally and personally
- Living Wage Employer
- Committed to staff: training, conferences, stake in company
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Culture allowances every month
An equal opportunity employer. No discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.