Digital Finance Assistant Consultant
Location: Completely Remote
Salary: 35k-40k (dependant on skills and experience)
We are looking for a Digital Finance Assistant Consultant to join our team and help us deliver digital transformation. Digital Process Automation & Excellence (DPAE) is part of the Atos Digital Transformation Consulting Practice and specialises in transforming the processes and performance of business functions including Procurement, Finance, Operations and Supply Chain. Within DPAE, the Digital Finance team comprises consultants with a range of finance, commercial and project management skills who support other teams across Consulting and the wider Atos business on the financial and commercial aspects of their projects.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- Experience of cost/benefit analysis and investment appraisal techniques to establish the financial business care for an investment in transformational technology
- Knowledge of best practice in Finance processes and experience of implementing process improvement to deliver tangible benefits
- An interest in, and ideally experience of, digital technology and its application to enhance business performance and create competitive advantage
- Ability to form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions is crucial
- Strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including an accountancy or commercial qualification
- Experience of analysis and modelling tools and techniques
- Any of the following software experience: SAP FICO, SAP S/4HANA Finance, Oracle Financials, VBA, Power BI, Excel.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Please apply by clicking the link.