Role: Digital Copywriter
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London (currently remote)
Duration: 2-3 months - rolling contract £300-£450 per day
IR35: In scope
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world; for each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. To do this, we need to create talented technology teams that will deliver brilliant results.
We are a multinational telecoms company and the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK. We have an exciting new career opportunity for an accomplished Business Analyst to be based in Bristol within our Mobile Technology business unit.
Working in Mobile Technology, you will be involved in delivering cutting edge innovation and working on projects that improve communication and experience for consumers and businesses alike.
Our Mobile business has a reputation for firsts and has won the Root Metrics award for being the UK's No. 1 Network for 5 years running.
- You'll take our tone of voice and bring different content to life
- You'll be thinking about our product and feature naming, ensuring that it's clear to end users and avoids the use of acronyms
- You'll be making sure that you have copy that works hard from an SEO and accessibility perspective for our digital channels using data and insight to drive your decision making
- You'll be collaborative with the rest of Openreach to understand their key messages before putting pen to paper.
- You'll be ensuring consistency of messaging across different channels, creating a glossary of terms and reusable phrases
- Passionate about words - you'll get a buzz out of storytelling and finding words that resonate with the general public.
- You'll understand Search Engine Optimisation and what it takes to write for digital platforms including thinking about Accessibility
- You'll have an inquisitive nature, wanting to understand more about topics within our industry to help you know how to write better copy
- You'll be a great at stakeholder management, and be able to articulate the rationale for the words that you've selected to bring their message to life
- You'll use data and insight to mark your homework rather than leave anything to chance.
- You'll be a go getter, and happy being the single voice of copywriting within any room.
Experience you would be expected to have
- Experience of copywriting in a complex technical environment e.f. Banking, utilities, technology
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of writing copy for digital platforms
- Experience of writing copy for offline platforms a bonus,
- Knowledge of agency creative processes and ability to manage the creative process independently and to extremely high quality is required
- You'll work with our Development team (partnered with EPAM) to bring these designs to life, and will sign off that the output meets your designs.
Please submit CVs today!