Business Analyst - Digital Service
Location: Leeds (currently working from home)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our client is part of Europe's leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, making life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why they want talented people, like you, to join them and help make the future happen.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Digital Service Tribe.
Based out of Leeds Dock, the impressive campus offers a variety of other perks including a pool table, ping-pong tables, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more to make your experience with them even more enjoyable.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are identified
- Documenting requirements in the form of Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Where appropriate, using more formal analysis techniques such as UML, Use Case and Activity Diagrams, and performing business process modelling
- Building and maintaining backlogs using Agile Work Items
- Contributing to and helping to foster disciplined Agile working practices
- Using Agile boards to maintain a constant flow of work in play at any time
- Assist the Scrum Master in daily tasks such as recording team metrics or removing blockers
- Strong business analysis skills, including documenting business and technical requirements.
- Practical experience of a range of agile analysis techniques
- Experience working closely alongside developers and testers
- Awareness of app and web development technologies, techniques and practices in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to handle non-routine queries and resolving issues from application of previous experience
- Perform analysis to validate business assumptions and requirements
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today.