I'm currently recruiting for a Digital & Data Manager for an exciting Technology and Innovation Centre who have offices across the UK. Having recently opening an office in Glasgow, the organisation are looking for someone to come in and manage their overall enterprise stack and digital strategy.
They would consider someone from various backgrounds, including data science, operational technology and potentially data or software focused project management but it is essential that the candidate has a strong hands-on technical ability.
- Lead the development & maintenance of their data management systems
- Be a line manager for any direct reports
- Lead on the implementation of computer systems
- Lead on policy definitions and data management
- Supervise data acquisition, resource planning, control and automation and asset maintenance
- Act as a technical project lead
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience managing deployment of data or software solutions
- Be independent and capable of driving forward digital strategy
- Have strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
The organisation offer fantastic development opportunities as well as competitive salaries and good benefits. If this sounds of interest, apply below and I can tell you more about it.