Our Central Government Client are looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer.
The work is designed to support the provision a resilient suite of tools to law enforcement partners. They have implemented the landing zone pattern and the services need to exist within this approach.
- Provide rapid application development services to implement create a number of lightweight serverless applications/experiments to deliver business value.
- Provide Agile software development, data architecture expertise to improve capabilities for data analytics platform exploiting best practice serverless to implement improved decoupling, provenance, resilience work, seeking to baseline, standardise architecture.
- Provide support/foundation for the DevSecOps team, form of tooling and process improvement.
- Work with wider organisation ensuring compliance with an ambition to connect corporate network and support other initiatives requiring DevOps skills.
Key Skills / Experience
- Ability to develop niche capability including an approach to buy or build
- Knowledge of data analytics and recent cloud developments related to data analytics. Experience of supporting users of data analytic systems
- Knowledge of security and performance monitoring and alerting in a cloud environment and how to make decisions based on the results.
- Knowledge of automation as a first principle including infrastructure automation and automation for cost saving.