Role Title: Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Duration: 6 months
PAYE / Umbrella contract
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
This is similar to DevOps role with automation / scripting knowledge.
- Hands on experience on Ansible, Puppet and strong on Linux, Python and Jenkins skills
- Ansible and Puppet
- CI/CD with Jenkins/Groovy
- Python,GO, Bash and Powershell coding
- Git/Github VCS
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to contribute to the production of high quality designs (including documentation)
- Ability to analyse relevant facts and data and present logical solutions
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance