6 months plus extensions
Inside of IR35
London when onsite but remote for now
We need people who tick the following boxes:
- Outgoing strong communicators who love working collaboratively to achieve their objectives.
- Python developers who love automating solutions. If your Python skills aren't much to brag about, then a development understanding with excellent scripting skills would also work.
- Practical understanding of DevOps practises and Agile working techniques. You build it, you own it, you support it mentality.
- Demonstrable enterprise infrastructure delivery success stories.
- Good understanding of Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
- Proficient experience with CI/CD tooling including Jenkins, Git, Ansible, etc…
It would be nice if you also had:
- Broad experience working across many AWS services.
- AWS certification(s).
- Good Terraform skills.
- Linux or Windows certification(s).
- Good non-functional testing experience.
- An understanding of risk management and ensuring compliance against relevant regulatory processes.
- A belief that security is a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please submit your CV in the first instance.