Leeds (mostly remote working with onsite working on occasion)
£550-£600 per day
Client Overview: Our client is a Multinational telecommunications company.
- Focusing on the development of the Chapter frameworks.
- Investigations and assessments into new technologies.
- Continually developing our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines and tools.
- Actively getting involved in new Proof-of-Concept activities as directed by Principals and Leads.
- Assisting with the implementation of Tribe-based architectural solutions of their application hosting and integration with Chapter frameworks.
- Delivering optimisations of our end-to-end deliverables to maintain low levels of hosting costs.
- Working alongside more junior engineers to assist in their upskilling and development.
- Assisting in running regular workshops to update our engineering teams and further evangelise Cloud-first solutions.
- Working alongside engineers both on- and off-shore, to assist in delivery and optimisations of our solutions.
- Providing on-call support for the supported services as provided by the Chapter, including the production platforms.
- Implementing solutions as directed by the Technical Lead(s).
- Maintaining high standards of code quality and capabilities.
- Assist and aid in the development other engineers.
- Driving forwards automation practices.
- Continually advancing your own skills and capabilities.
- Google Cloud Platform knowledge
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.