DevOps Engineers - UK, West Midlands HQ / WFH Optional
DevOps, Cloud, Azure and/or AWS, CI/CD, Containerisation, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Automation, Support and Deployment.
Salary: Open DoE + Excellent Benefits
Open to Entry Level, Medium Skilled and Experienced DevOps Engineers - All Permanent Roles
Location: UK, West Midlands Office + Remote Working & WFH Options
New DevOps Engineer opportunities have been created to oversee the delivery of automated operational processes, including DevOps Operations, Design & Build Phases, Technical Application / DevOps and Infrastructure Implementation, as well as creating best practice guidelines and recommend changes to streamline release & deployment operations.
Skills & Attributes
- Understanding of containerization technologies.
- Experience working in DevOps Engineer role is key.
- Proven experience of deploying IT DevOps solutions (Pipelines) as part of a larger project.
- Technical & Process design skills.
- Proven ability of embedding Security in every layer of the DevOps solution deployment.
- Detailed knowledge of migrating / implementing solutions into Cloud Infrastructure, Azure platform with accreditation preferable.
- Azure and/or AWS & MS 365 bespoke solution deployment at scale
- Azure / AWS DevOps Continuous Integration (CI) distributed setup & management
- Virtual infrastructure chief, provisioning & management in Azure
- Web hosting expert with Azure App Service/IIS inc. ASP/NET, PHP
- Solid backup & monitoring setup/management
- Good net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling & load-balancing
- Building images & other scripting automation using PowerShell, VBS, Win Batch or similar
Familiar with Azure and/or AWS DevOps technologies:
- Harbor/ Docker
- Tiler/Pearl/Helm (Helm Charts).
- Excellent understanding of software release systems and how those systems are configured in the development and production estate.
- Experience of database systems, ideally in the relevant database technologies such as MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience of Linux.
The DevOps Engineer roles will need to collaborate with technical staff to identify and resolve technical issues.
Call Experis IT today for more information!