We are currently hiring a DevOps Engineer / IT Operations Engineer to join one of clients on a permanent basis. This client is an Australian company looking to grow their operations in the UK. This company developers a cloud based recruitment software that is built to help UK staffing organisations streamline and grow their middle office processes. As this company is growing their operations in the UK, it offers a lot of chance for growth!
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of an Operations team tasked with the day to day running and management of internal and Cloud based environments, as well as an integral part of ongoing project work.
Key Responsibilities include:
Co-develop cloud infrastructure-as-code with fellow team members on the AWS platform
- Assist with deployment and data pipeline creation and management (CI/CD)
- Assist and comply with change management practices for the cloud environments.
- Security and compliance related audit activities as requested/required by management
- Be a point of escalation from various business units in support of internal and cloud environments
- Assist in building and maintaining pro-active monitoring and issue remediation for all environments
- Respond to critical incidents and assist in preventative problem solving to negate any incidents going forward
- Be a part of designing technology-based solutions in conjunction with all teams within the Product Development teams, with a key focus on leveraging AWS services
- Active Directory and O365
- Mid - level experience in networking
- AWS knowledge and Experience
- Excellent Microsoft Windows Server Experience
- PowerShell/bash scripting
- Terraform and/or CloudFormation scripting
- Linux skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply!