DevOps Engineers are required by a prestigious global organisation to deliver high-value technical services to world renowned clients.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be designing and deploying solutions for the cloud which will help with managing the automation process, the containerization functionality and CI/CD. Using the latest technologies in the industry you will be key driver in collaborating and integrating code into a range of well known clients.
This role requires a professional who is well experienced and knowledgeable in cloud technology especially AWS. They must be innovative, competent, and comfortable in challenging status co.
What's in it for the DevOps Engineers?
- An excellent Salary
- Phenomenal training and upskilling available
- Flexible working
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, 25 days holidays, income protection and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills for the DevOps Engineers:
- At least 2 years working as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Be flexible to travel to client sites (travel expenses provided)
- Knowledge of Coding & shell scripts using languages such as Bash, Ruby, YAML
- A proven track record of using Infrastructure as code concept tools such as Terraform or Puppet
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Must have experience working on AWS Cloud technology
- Containerisation e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Have Automation Testing experience (Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber would be preferable)
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a DevOps Engineer want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.