I'm currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer for an analytics company in Edinburgh who use data findings to provide valuable insight to clients to enhance their use of natural resources and improve sustainability. The role has flexible remote options and poses a fantastic opportunity join a growing company with an exciting vision.
Ideally candidates will have experience of the following:
- 3+ years' experience in support or implementation of cloud compute systems
- Serverless systems / infrastructure as code
- Continuous integration through containerisation, e.g. Docker
- Linux - command line / bash and administration
- Version control system tools, e.g. git
As well as offering an exciting position within their dynamic team, the company are committed to supporting employees personal development, providing a supportive environment where you will have the opportunity to work on various development areas and enhance your skills.