Our client a "Multinational IT services consultancy wish to recruit DevOps professionals to work across a variety of exciting projects,
As a DevOps Consultant, you will deliver and integrate software to form a complete DevOps toolchain. You will be responsible for planning and designing large groups of stories.
You will also be responsible for: Transforming technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain to enable product delivery. Provide coaching and mentoring to more junior colleagues. Ensuring deployment strategies for products are repeatable, scalable and highly available
We are looking for:
- Ideally 2-3 years' worth of experience working as a hands-on DevOps engineer (SFIA Level 3/4),
- Experience in requirements analysis or leading grooming sessions, a passion for technology and delivering solutions both internally and externally to stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions, which impact on the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget
- An understanding of the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organisational requirements.
- Any experience mentoring or leading teams would be advantageous
- Experience in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Linux administration knowledge
- An understanding of Kubernetes
- Understanding of Container Management Software (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, AWS Fargate)
- Hashicorp stack (Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vault, etc)
- Collaboration tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, etc)