DevOps & SecOps Engineers - UK, West Midlands HQ / UK Wide - WFH Permanently
Azure, M365 guru, bespoke solution deployment at scale, Azure DevSecOps Continuous Integration (CI) distributed setup & management, Virtual infrastructure chief, provisioning & management in Azure, Web hosting expert with Azure App Service/IIS inc. ASP/NET, PHP, Solid backup & monitoring setup/management, Good net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling & load-balancing, Building images & other scripting automation using PowerShell, VBS, Win Batch or similar, Platform specific certifications, e.g. multiple MCPs or an MCSE
£65,000pa + Excellent Benefits - WFH Permanently
Medium Skilled and Experienced Dev/SecOps Engineers Sought! Training & Certifications Available
Location: UK, West Midlands HQ with + Remote Working & WFH Options - There is the potential for one of the DevSecOps Engineers to attend a Client Site for 1 or 2 Days per week in South Wales.
This up-and-coming Cloud & Software Integration Specialist are seeking DevOps / SecOps Engineers asap.
These new opportunities have been created to oversee the delivery of automated operational processes, including DevOps Operations, Design & Build Phases, Technical Application / DevOps, and Infrastructure Implementation, as well as creating best practice guidelines and recommend changes to streamline release & deployment operations.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Azure/M365 guru, aficionado's desired, esp. bespoke solution deployment at scale
- Azure DevSecOps Continuous Integration (CI) distributed setup & management
- Virtual infrastructure chief, provisioning & management in Azure
- Web hosting expert with Azure App Service/IIS inc. ASP/NET, PHP
- Solid backup & monitoring setup/management
- Good net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling & load-balancing
- Building images & other scripting automation using PowerShell, VBS, Win Batch or similar
- Platform specific certifications, e.g. multiple MCPs or an MCSE
Additional / Desirable Skills required:
- Dynamics 365 administration and deployment
- Other OS/environment support esp. AWS, Linux, other common web stacks
- Database maestro with some MS SQL/MySQL/Maria, Cassandra, Cosmos or Mongo
- Office 365 Management, esp. Exchange and SharePoint
- Source control appreciation
- Environment migration to cloudy infrastructure
- Affect changes in live environments safely, deploying architectures using appropriate change control procedures
- Remedy issues in 3rd line ticket queue, including effective prioritisation, assignment to development teams and escalating resolution where required to ensure we meet our SLAs
- Manage all day-to-day upkeep of environments including configuring/maintaining backups, monitoring, security, and patching
- Create clear and effective documentation
- Troubleshoot problems when they occur, quickly and efficiently
This client offers an amazing work ethic and working culture for their employees and are seeking people that fit how they work.
Therefore, if you?
- Are happiest working under your own direction, but fully supported when needed?
- Are a geek that can speak; excellent spoken and written communication?
- Have an obvious attention to detail, and obsess about the little things?
- Have an ability to identify and pick-up new technologies quickly?
- Have the ability to work effectively with remote teams in India?
- Are you able to work flexibly, and to deliver on-time to tight timescales?
- Then Call Experis IT today for more information on 0121 712 8715!