Development Team Lead
Experis IT is recruiting for a Development Team lead based in Birmingham to support our clients ongoing growth of their IT function.
The role as a Development Team Lead will be responsible for supporting the wider development team providing mentorship and training to staff. You will ensure the software delivered is produced to a high level of quality and the products are tested and documented in line with company standards. The organisation operates in a Microsoft environment and you will be supporting the planning of project portfolios to ensure priority projects are resourced accordingly. Liaising with stakeholders, projects managers, business analysts and 3rd parties will be essential and supporting wider IT teams will be beneficial in supporting the team's further development.
- Experience in a similar position with knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience mentoring and training a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate across the company to ensure deadlines are met.
- Knowledgeable in programming languages including C#, ASP.Net, Java Sprint, MS SQL, XML, HTML and CSS.
- Visual Studio experience and SQL Management Studio.
- Good problem analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of tasks to prioritise workloads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply.
Software Development Team Lead, Microsoft Stack, C#, ASP.Net