Contractor required to assist with the Evergreen project of Sterling File Gateway productsfrom RHEL6 servers to RHEL8 servers and upgrade of SI to v6.
The candidate would need to have knowledge of the Sterling File Gateway suite of products,
- Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy and SEAS.
- An understanding of migration type activities, import/export of data within SI, database interaction and experience working with Business Processes essential.
- Knowledge and experience of review of schedules, jobs, configuration for service improvement.
- Ability to work on their own and drive projects forward
- Solid understanding and experience in a UNIX environment.
- Familiarity of scripting languages.
- Excellent priority management and a willingness to take ownership with a can do approach even under pressure.
- Good analytical and logical thinking is essential.
- Good communication skills.