Gloucestershire / Remote
Inside of IR35
6 - 12 month contract
We are looking for DevSecOps engineers with a rounded appreciation of the full solution Development lifecycle and have a good understanding of the security requirements when working across multiple development and production environments at different classifications. The delivery team will comprise T-shaped individuals who have broad general DevSecOps experience base with some elements of specific knowledge/experience and/or technical interest including, but not limited to; Security, User Experience, Automation, Testing.
- Working within an agile delivery team to design, implement and sustain new and innovative solutions to support the client mission.
- Ensuring that all software is fully tested, fully maintained, robust and fit for purpose.
- Managing the secure atuomented deployment of the software through the continuous integration/development (CI/CD) pipeline, across multiple teams and environments.
- Collaborate and share knowledge of tools and techniques with clients, suppliers and the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
- Contributing towards working in an agile, stripy team and helping that team meet its wider goals.
- Experience of building solutions and detailed knowledge of at least two of; node.js, Java and React.
- Experience of working on technical projects within an agile team including experience with Atlassian JIRA and GitHub.
- Experience establishing automated test, build and deployment of secure CI/CD pipelines using appropriate tooling.
- Ability to quickly research and apply new programming tools and software engineering techniques.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure, technologies and solutions.
- Experience using data to improve the effectiveness of services, solutions and capabilities.
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of microservice-architecture solutions.
- High level of proficiency working within a complex Scrum-based Agile development environment.
- Elk Stack
If you feel you are suitable for the role please submit your CV in the first instance. We also offer a referral scheme so if you know someone suitable who is looking get in touch.