Initial 1 year contract
Paying up to £710 per day inside of IR35
Fully remote role
Kyndryl is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill in the DevSecOps approach to delivery of security-as-code services and technologies. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of and an ability to perform as a productive member of a DevSecOps organization. The position will require development of automation to seamlessly and unobtrusively instantiate full lifecycle security service capabilities across the Kyndryl Enterprise.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop, support, operate and maintain Cloud-native security services
- Build management, reporting and compliance dashboards
- Articulate and evangelize the objective benefits of DevSecOps over traditional delivery and operation of legacy security services
- Engage and collaborate with vendors, Cloud Providers and the development community to sustain an existence of constant improvement and evolution.
- Extensive DevOps experience and ability to demonstrate tangible accomplishments
- Expert level coding, database and application integration experience on Cloud-Native platforms
- Experience with multiple automation and configuration management technologies: Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Passion to work as a member of a team/squad focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions
If you feel you are suitable for this role please submit your CV in the first instance