Desktop Support Analyst
6 Month Contract
Based in London - 5 Days on Site
Day rate up to £250PD VIA Umbrella
- Provide excellent service that includes communicating with colleagues and end users by phone, in person, and via email throughout the working day.
- Create tickets and own tickets from start to finish while communicating with end user to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure tickets are responded to and resolved within SLAs and prioritise incidents appropriately.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues and provide support to offices in all geographic regions and time zones.
- Identify any systemic issues being reported, working with broader IT team to diagnose and solve.
- Assisting ad hoc audio-visual, video conference setups and troubleshooting.
- Support, troubleshoot, repair and install all technology equipment, hardware, network connections, security and equipment related to computer peripherals.
- Manage requests for On-boarding/Off-boarding employees, equipment and corporate system access.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to multitask various assignments while delivering timely results
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and a well-developed phone etiquette
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues
- Collaboration-minded and able to work constructively with teammates toward common goals
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise
- Project Management skills
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Suite (2016 and later)
- Active Directory
- Service NOW
- Citrix & VPN (Global Protect)
- MDM/ /Workspace One/iOS
- Palo Alto Firewall Management
- Windows Server 2012+
- Microsoft Azure
- VM Management
- Box Management
- Slack Management
- SQL Administration
- Audio and Visual technologies
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.