Desktop Engineer (OneDrive & SharePoint)
IR35 Status: PAYE Engagement only
Rate: £200 per day
Duration: Initially 6 months with the view to extend
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote (within the UK)
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realise their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate.
OneDrive & SharePoint. Understanding Microsoft Office365 Tools particularly One Drive, OneDrive Sync Client, SharePoint and Teams
Your day will consist of promoting the adoption and delivering the transition of End Users to One Drive. This will include frequent contact with End Users to communicate the benefits and proactively trouble shoot and resolve any of their One Drive questions or technical issues .You will also be responsible for the migration of data currently stored on file and print servers to SharePoint. Working with key business contacts who will identify what their requirements are, you will answer any SharePoint questions and support them in moving their data.
- Expert in understanding Microsoft Office365 Tools particularly One Drive, OneDrive Sync Client, SharePoint and Teams
- Expert with managing files and shared drives through Active Directory security groups and Windows server shares
- Proficient in Windows Server 2012/ 2008 and Windows 10
- Skilled with Sharegate application to migrate data to the Microsoft cloud
- Adhere strictly to internal Data Policies and Standards
- Track progress and regularly update key stakeholders whilst hitting agreed milestones
- Skilled with RAT and SCCM deployment
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!