Deputy CTO - Permanent vacancy - Taunton
Our esteemed, data-centric client based in the South West are currently seeking to bring on board a new Deputy CTO to join their senior management team to drive and lead the digital transformation and data incentive across the business.
The strategic Deputy CTO will be tasked with managing multi-disciplinary teams across EA, BA, Software Development as well as Project and Programme Delivery leaders, promoting Agile practices and team behaviours and bringing focus to CI/CD and auto testing.
Key skills and experience required;
- Must have proven experience in Strategic level IT role with management of multi-disciplinary teams
- Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Continuous Delivery
- Must have strong focus on digital transformation and data in previous role/s held
- Be able to demonstrate a passion and belief in Agile methodology
- Strategic thinker and a successful leader of people
- Govt sector experience would be advantageous
If you have all the skills and experience described for the Deputy CTO role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.