Title: Deployment Developer
Rate: up to £700 Outside IR35
Experis are currently on the lookout for a Infrastructure Deployment Developer for one of our Aerospace And Defence clients.
This role requires Active SC Clearance
The programme is looking for a Build Generation Automation and Deployment Specialist with a focus on the packaging, configuration control and automated deployment of enterprise server products.
The role is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining automation solutions to streamline the deployment and provisioning of enterprise level nodes for MoD Users.
This role involves leveraging Python, Ansible, Jenkins, and the Atlassian toolset to automate the deployment of enterprise level hardware. The Build Generation Automation and Deployment Specialist plays a critical role in optimizing efficiency, reducing manual effort, ensuring consistent robust and repeatable node deployments.
- Strong programming skills in Python with experience in developing automation scripts and tools.
- Proficiency in Ansible for infrastructure automation and configuration management.
- Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Strong proficiency in PowerShell and .NET Core Version 7.
- Experience with PowerCLI and PowerShell scripting for automation and system administration tasks.
- Familiarity with the Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
- General working knowledge of WINTEL and LINUX platforms.
- General working knowledge of networking, IP protocols and Software Defined Network (SDN) technologies such as NSX.
- Solid understanding of bare metal infrastructure components and provisioning processes.
- Familiarity with DELL and HP hardware products, management tools, and APIs.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols relevant to bare metal infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and a focus on delivering high-quality solutions.
- Understanding of software development principles, object-oriented programming, and software frameworks.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical abilities.
If you are available and interested in this role please drop me an application over to