£43,000 + Car Allowance and other benefits
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation delivering employability solutions across a range of UK contracts through a blend of local frontline professional teams. Their services are more vital than ever before to individuals and their wider communities as they tackle unemployment rates head on. Particularly as a result of those losing their jobs due to Covid 19 Pandemic.
They are aiming advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years plan to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
The Delivery Manager position will be responsible for:
- Lead an operational team in relation to quality and performance
- Manage performance by office, understanding the detail and implementing corrective action for underperforming areas
- Deliver performance in all KPI's across all locations
- Manage contact with key stakeholders at a regional level, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient customer flows to deliver according to service level agreements.
- Set budgets & targets, resource planning, stakeholder engagement.
- The ability to lead, motivate and manage a diverse team to achieve contractual, company and personal goals
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with a number of different internal and external stakeholders
- Highly Commercial with considerable experience of P&L management
- A proven track record of meeting demanding targets and deadlines both individually and via the management of a team
- Knowledge and experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of people management including developing, coaching and managing underperformance in a customer focused, results driven environment
- NVQ Level 5 in Management and Leadership or equivalent
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.