We are on the lookout for a Delivery Manager to join a Government organisation which have some exciting digital / web projects which they are currently rolling out.
You will take projects through the alpha, beta and live phases.
Being accountable for delivery of products and services, working close to stakeholders, also people in and outside of your team and you'll be expected to see the product or process through the delivery phases.
- 6 months initially - with extensions
- Rate: £525 - £550 per day
- Location: Remote
- Full time and part time contracts on offer
- Flexible hours (37.5 hrs a week on FT basis)
- GDS / GOV Experience
- Experience planning, forecasting and estimating projects
- Agile and Lean Practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, influence, negotiate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders with often conflicting priorities and requirements.
- Experience dealing with Stakeholders