Job Title: Associate Director Delivery Lead (Wholesale Credit & Lending Transformation)
Working Model: Hybrid (Travel to office is required)
Duration: Till end of 2024
Daily Rate Available: up to £1155 Umbrella (depending on experience)
Inside IR35 via Umbrella: Paystream, Danbro, Focused
Please if interested in applying - do highlight strong leadership experience in delivering complex and large scale projects within the banking and financial sector.
The Associate Director, Delivery Lead, Model Management and Delivery will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing portfolio roadmap for respective area and execution against that roadmap.
- Agree the project approach and obtain stakeholder buy in with respect to plan, scope, and changes.
- Understanding of data, data sources and process flows for model implementation.
- Manage, monitor and report progress including issues, dependencies, risks to portfolio lead, internal stakeholders and at associated forums.
- Make recommendations in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization.
- Ensure adherence to standard controls and drive teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, risk management, security controls and technology architecture design.
- Maintain effective governance and control, in line with change framework and group policy
- Coordination of technology teams across global and regional businesses and functions.
Customers / Stakeholders
Primary customers are:
- Business lines - GBM & CMB
- Functional Teams - e.g. Risk, Group Finance, Data
- Operational support teams
- Group & Regional IT and Risk teams
The Delivery Lead will work with senior management and programme sponsors to help plan the programme and continually report progress, status and issues to primary customers.
Other stakeholders on projects will include (as demanded by specific project need):
- Transformation functions
- Software, data and service vendors
- Other service delivery functions
The Delivery Lead will interact equally with senior management of stakeholder groups and subsequent team members as required. Governance should be in accordance with Group Standards & Policy and processes.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Build trust amongst colleagues and costumers to ensure balanced, fair decisions
- Proven ability to motivate people to go above & beyond
- Able to adapt behavior in response to feedback
- Contribute to an environment of continuous performance improvement.
- Building an inclusive culture where diversity of thought and different perspectives is equally valued.
- To be flexible and adaptable in an environment of constantly changing priorities, challenging constraints and staying true to the values and strategy of the Group.
- Drive and contribute to the embedding of new ways of working.
- Working across regions, business and functions with multiple delivery and stakeholder partner teams
- Defining the approach and dealing with complex requirements and unique projects - often one-off initiatives.
- Management and control of projects to meet exacting timescales.
- Achieve sustainable saves and measurable improvements across the programme as set out in the business case.
- The systems and processes involved are often highly technical in nature or require specialist knowledge to fully understand and effectively support the programme.
- Track record of leading and delivering complex projects whilst managing teams directly and indirectly across local and remote environments
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Evidence of managing multiple stakeholders and adapt to changing perspectives.
- Leads and manages the implementation of change to ensure ongoing delivery of business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- Ability to leverage resources available to achieve WCL and business / function goals.
- Ability to make critical decisions and prioritise to ensure that the agreed outcomes are delivered.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills in order to facilitate with multiple and significant responsibilities.
- Collaborative end to end leadership style which enables interdependent outcomes and works across boundaries in an Agile and connected manner.
- Problem solving approach.
- Able to develop strong networks with key stakeholders at all points in the global matrix, creating an ability to execute task at hand with minimum conflict.
- Influencing Skills
- Highly driven and motivated to ensure successful delivery.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Educated to Masters standard (nice to have)
- Evidence of self-development across several disciplines
- Proven track record of performance within HSBC
- Strategic Programme Management across different business, function and products within HSBC
- Industry recognized technical certifications i.e. Change Management, Master Black Belt - Six Sigma