Telford - WFH currently
Initial duration 6 months
Rate - £535
Suitable candidates must be eligible for SC clearance
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
The team's work is varied so this role will be responsible for driving the design and delivery of:
- Change to existing services,
- Technical leadership within the programme, with a focus on migrating services from on premise datacentres to AWS cloud.
- Supporting new services on newly-selected products
The role will also involve:
- Being embedded in Agile delivery units; from discovery to implementation
- Client engagement with architects and delivery teams
- Impacting and feasibility assessment for new work
- Technical management - design artefacts & governance of the team's outputs
- Technical risk resolutions
- Approved e2e solution designs
- Resolving technical challenges in time to meet Phase II milestones
- Continuity of service as Phase II replaces some existing legacy services.
- Delivery Architect with experience of data warehousing or modern data analytics solutions.
- Working on an Agile project within a scrum team.
- Knowledge of Service re-platforming within Cloud providers and hybrid hosting environments.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance