Data Team Lead
Leads the data team that builds and maintains a consolidated golden source of people data technology for consumption by Technology COO and large scale strategic change programmes.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in managing delivery teams
- Experience in managing incremental development of a product backlog
- Experience in delivering as part of a large and strategic workforce programmes
- Experience in data
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Develop, own, and manage a delivery backlog and plan.
- Programme status reporting.
- Identify and manage all risks and issues (captured in a RAID log).
- Chair governance meetings as required.
- Project / Programme management
- Stakeholder Management
- Data Analysis / Data and Database literate
- HR processes
- Finance Processes
- Process mapping
- Agile development
- Business Analysis and Business Operations
- Consultancy background with strategic skills would be a nice to have
- Degree or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience
- Accomplished MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Jira/Confluence