Home Working, West Midlands, SQL, SSRS, Data Analyst, system developer, System Developer, Azure, ETL, best practice,
My leading client is looking for a Data Systems Developer / Data Analyst to work with the business to develop their outward facing technology solutions and further increase our innovation offering. You will be part of a team that focuses on how we can improve the service we deliver to our Clients across the firm, whether that's through the use of technology, innovation or process improvements.
Ideally, you will experience in mmanaging data projects and coordinating both resources and activity accordingly. Ideally but not essenial you will be creating new reporting solutions through the use of PowerBI and/or SSRS if applicable. Defining and promoting good practice with regards to the technical report delivery process and take ownership for reviewing, triaging and resolving any issues relating to our data and/or reporting.
- Advanced SQL, SSAS SSRS
- Advanced PowerBI and DAX, MDX
- Advanced knowledge of reporting concepts such as ETLs, facts and dimensions, tabular models, etc
- Systems developer
- Knowledge of end-to-end Azure Data Factory
- Good knowledge of data warehouses, data lakes, BI cubes
- Understanding of Tabular and Multidimensional models
- Understanding of SQL Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Problem solving
- Project and priority management
- Agile methodologies
- Solutions driven
If this role sounds of interest please send me your cv for more details