A leading financial institution is looking for x3 Data Solution Analysts to work within their organisation on an initial 6 month, day rate contract.
As a Data Solution Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Impact on the Business/Function
- Proactive enhancements to the data integrated into Compliance tools and systems to provide timely, reliable and actionable intelligence on potential financial crime risks to senior managers within the business.
- Gathering and organising knowledge of data flows and repositories. Analysis of data schemas and samples. Prototyping of data processing algorithms
- Evaluation of new data presentations, data management and acquisition tools
- Entrepreneurial identification of new data sources to enhance and develop the capabilities of the existing system.
Customers / Stakeholders
· Engage with a diverse set of stakeholders in order to achieve the overarching objectives, including:
· The IT team and third party consultants
· Data Scientists and Analytics teams
· Subject matter experts on financial crime risks
· Internal system owners and external data vendors
· Global Security & Fraud Risk and Intelligence teams
· Financial Crime Compliance
It is a unique role, where you will get to work with stakeholders across the business.
For interest/more information, please apply for the role.