Our client is a market leader in Insurance industry based in London looking for a Data Scientist/Engineer.
Key Responsibilities / Skills will include:
- Development and maintenance of future state data architectures, aligned with business needs and technological considerations.
- Supporting business and IT projects from a data perspective, ensuring that these help to build towards the overall Future Data Architecture and will not suffer from data problems.
- Gathering data requirements (perhaps in collaboration with Business Analysts) and collation of these to inform the future direction of data capabilities.
- Creating and maintaining data models of various sorts (conceptual to physical) and ones that span organisations consisting of different businesses.
- Design and implementation of consistent dashboards and related reporting.
- Design and creation of Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and data repositories in general.
- 5+ year solid hands-on experience as a data architect with a substantial number of these spent in Insurance and London Market.
- Experience in cloud-based technologies preferable MS Azure.
- Experience of implementing Master Data Management approaches and tooling.
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps).